Tuesday, November 18, 2008

FW: Community Giving

This is a great article about places that need help during the holidays in RI.

In general Kidoinfo is really well done, so you should know about it anyway. It's a well-done blog/parent resource, and it's well worth subscribing to and reading everyday-- they often have great articles such as this one.

In terms of other places that need help, I've added Bright Night Providence in the comments-- are you affiliated with an organization that might need help? Add it in the comments!

URL to article: http://kidoinfo.com/ri/community-giving/


amandacreative said...

visit www.rhodeislandtrivia.com this holiday season, and donate to Amos House! An online raffle that features 20 new Rhode Island trivia questions each week, from November10th-December17th. In order to play, you must pledge a donation to Amos House. Upon the games end, a raffle will be held and all participants are eligible to win prizes for local sponsors. Help support the Amos House this holiday season!

Vince said...

Great blog.....


The only Satellite Television Delivers the Best Value in Entertainment

Julie said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment.

I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog

very often.
Best place for your complete Internet